Saving of 3D images

peckcw

Saving of 3D images

Post by peckcw »

Hi,

Is there a faster way to save all the images of my 3D windows (example if i have 50) cameras?
Currently, my engineers save each image 1 by 1.

Support

Re: Saving of 3D images

Post by Support »

Your engineers can use the Monitor window.
Place images from your cameras on monitors, then save these monitors containing several images together. It is convenient to include the images from monitors in the project documentation.

Please see Help>Interface>Monitor window

Support

Post by Support »

In VideoCAD 7 you can save all images on the monitor in the form of *.html file with static or animated images. Camera’s images are saved in camera's original resolutions in the form of separate files PNG or animated GIF.
See an example of animated monitor http://cctvcad.com/monitor/Monitor_1.html

Support

Post by Support »

In VideoCAD8 a new tool for saving all images was added. Is is the PDF report. Unlike the Text report, the PDF Report can include images from the cameras, fragments of layouts with camera placed, a cover with logo. Report parameters and the structure of information in the report is configurable. See an example of PDF report.

Support

Post by Support »

In VideoCAD9 the PDF report tool is upgraded. Now during generation of the PDF report all images from cameras are saved in the specified directory on the hard disk. You can get these images from the directory.

A valued option is a possibility to save images of cameras in their real resolutions, up to tens of megapixels. See Real resolution checkbox

See a PDF report contains images of real resolution. To see high resolution zoom in the images in the Acrobat Reader. Especially interesting are Camera 3 and Camera 4.

report with images from cameras in real resolution up to 33 megapixels (92 megabytes);

Please see What is new in VideoCAD