Hello,

clay

Hello,

Post by clay »

Hello,
I would like to order a professional version.
and I have the following questions.

1. What's the difference between only one user and several users?
Does the license type with one user mean that one computer can use the program?
Why the type with one user is more expensive?

2. Can I register with a registration code, not with a USB dongle?

3. I am in South Korea, Asia.
Our country is available for shipping?

Support

Re: Hello,

Post by Support »

Hello, Clay
clay wrote:
25 Jul 2021, 12:49
1. What's the difference between only one user and several users?
One license includes one dongle. Each dongle allows to use VideoCAD on any PC with dongle connected.
clay wrote:
Does the license type with one user mean that one computer can use the program?
No. The licence allows you to install VideoCAD on several computers but, at the same moment of time, you can use it on one of computers with dongle connected. It is very simple to use VideoCAD on several computers and it is one of advantages of dongle protection. No activation. You need not Internet at all. You do not need to uninstall the program from one computer to run it on another computer. But you cannot run the program on two computers at the same time.
clay wrote:
Why the type with one user is more expensive?
There are 2 reasons: In case of ordering several licenses the dongle shipping cost is divided in several licenses. Wholesales are more profitable for us, we share these benefits with customers and stimulate wholesales, as well as in other businesses.
clay wrote:
2. Can I register with a registration code, not with a USB dongle?
For Professional version today it is impossible. It is planned. but with online activation.

To use the Professional version you must wait for the USB dongle and it is disadvantage of dongle protection. You do not need to worry that the dongle will be lost in transit, shipping is our responsibility.
To reduce the inconvenience, along with the Professional version, you will receive the Lite version. Lite version works without USB dongle and you can use it right away.
clay wrote:
3. I am in South Korea, Asia.
Our country is available for shipping?
Delivery to South Korea is possible.

Support

Re: Hello,

Post by Support »

VideoCAD Professional 11.1 is released with a new activation system without USB dongle. New VideoCAD Professional licenses are now supplied only with a registration code. USB dongle is not required, but licenses with dongles will be supported too. Low cost one-year licenses are now available for purchase. For existing users, we offer several upgrade options.

What is new in VideoCAD