monitor

aynur bircan

monitor

Post by aynur bircan »

I created the project and cameras.When I presses the monitor BUTTON,monitor screen does not show anything.
To see the camere 3d wiev ,I should load the camera and press 3d BUTTON.But when I pressed the monitor secreen I can not see anything.

Support

Re: monitor

Post by Support »

You should "connect" necessary cameras to the monitor.
1.Open the Monitor window by clicking the Monitor window button on the Graphics window tool bar.
2. Switch the Monitor to edit mode by clicking the Edit button.
Edit button should be pressed.
3. Select necessary cameras on the plan in Graphics window, and then click a cell on the monitor, beginning from which these cameras should be displayed on the monitor.

For some time 3D window will appear, in which images from these cameras will be modeled. After that the images will appear in cells of the monitor, beginning from a cell selected by click.
Thus it is possible to connect any quantity of the selected cameras simultaneously.
If Ctrl is pressed at the moment of clicking on the monitor, new cameras will fill only free cells on the monitor. Cells already filled will not change.

!! Please use the Help system if you have any troubles. In case your trouble connected to Monitor, just right click on the Monitor button then chose That's this? item from the pop-up menu. Detailed instruction will appeared. You can use this context help feature with any button. To get context Help for any menu item or component, move the input focus to this component or menu item and press F1.
See also Help system>Interface>Monitor window

You can find illustrated instruction of using Monitor in this article "The principles of CCTV design in VideoCAD. Part 3. 3D modeling in VideoCAD"(*.pdf, 1265kB;)