Error with videocad

Raid0

Error with videocad

Post by Raid0 »

Hello,

I have a problem with Videocad software. We have two computers running windows 7 64bit. In one computer everything is fine.
When I try to open the same file in other computer I get the following error.

The machines are identical. Copied the models from one to the other and tried to reinstall it many times but get the same error.
What could be causing this?

Support

Re: Error with videocad

Post by Support »

VideoCAD must run on Windows 7 64 bit without problems.

There are two possible reasons of error messages: registration error or error recorded in your project file.

Here are instructions how to solve these errors:

1. Uninstall and reinstall VideoCAD. Check working with new fresh project. Add cameras, see Monitor etc. If there are no error messages, then registration has no errors. If you see at least one error message - there is
registration error (see p.3 below).

2. If with new project after uninstalling and reinstalling VideoCAD works
well, try to open your working project. If error messages appear then your project has an error. The error can be recorded in the project if you disconnected dongle during program running. Never do so.
Another reason can be too complicated projects or slow computer. In VideoCAD 7.1 and later versions many reasons of such errors were removed. Please email us to upgrade version.
In most cases I can correct your project, but you should send me the project file. Without this correction each time when you open this corrupted project you will get the error again. I am sorry.

3. If the error remains after uninstalling and reinstalling with fresh project then it is an registration error. This error can happen because of conflict with antivirus or other guard software during registration procedure. Please stop all such software when registration (first launching) as it is required in the installation instructions in the ReadMe.txt file.
To solve such error you should reregister with another code. Please email us to get additional instructions.