DXF file exported with gray background

neverland

DXF file exported with gray background

Post by neverland »

Hi,

As mentioned in the subject, when I try to export to dxf with a dwg file as the background, somehow part of the exported drawing will be gray in the background, instead of the normal white background. My dwg file is ok and when I load it as background into videocad is ok. Please advise on how can I solve this issue. Attached a part print of the scenario.

Thanks.

Support

Re: DXF file exported with gray background

Post by Support »

Hello!

Some features of dwg files can be supported by the import module but can be not supported by the export module.
The simplest way to solve this issue, is to correct this problem in the exported file in AutoCAD. Another way: find in the imported dwg file which feature lead to this error and delete this feature from the file before import. The most cardinal way: replace background in the exported file in the AutoCAD, it is simple as the background is exported to separate layer.
If it is possible - send us the problem file, we will test it in the new version in the future.

See also the topic export project as dxf drawing

Support

Re: DXF file exported with gray background

Post by Support »

In VideoCAD8 import and export of AutoCAD files have been reworked and considerably improved. See details