Camera Name location

mdelacou

Camera Name location

Post by mdelacou »

Dear VideoCad Team,
I'm trying to change the location of the camera name. Some cameras are very close to each other and the camera names are on top of each other. Is there an easy way to change the location of the camera name? For example to put the camera name on the bottom for certain cameras and on the top for others?
Hoping you can answer me quickly,
Thank you,
Matthieu

Support

Re: Camera Name location

Post by Support »

Please choose the menu item "Main menu>Camera>Move active camera name". Then specify new locatation of the name by clicking. The location of the name is set relative to the active camera icon.

By this way you can locate names of all cameras. Activate a camera then locate its name.

Yamashiro

Post by Yamashiro »

Supporet wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 06:37
Please choose the menu item "Main menu>Camera>Move active camera name". Then specify new phenq review locatation of the name by clicking. The location of the name is set relative to the active camera icon.

By this way you can locate names of all cameras. Activate a camera then locate its name.
Thanks support, is it possible to save the names?
Last edited by Yamashiro on 18 Jul 2019, 19:28, edited 2 times in total.

Support

Post by Support »

Yamashiro wrote:Thanks support, is it possible to save the names?
Sorry. I don't understand what you imply. All camera names and their positions are saved in the project.

Support

Post by Support »

The new tool of VideoCAD 10: Extension line for camera name allows you to neatly associate names with cameras, for example, when cameras are close to each other.